Going through PIP MR. Anyone successfully been awarded PIP for agoraphobia/mental health? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Going through PIP MR. Anyone successfully been awarded PIP for agoraphobia/mental health?

2»

Comments

• J35
    J35 Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    (update)

hi all today i received my decision letter (13 days after i received the assessment report text) thought that was quite fast for them... and as expected 0 points for everything so now will be sorting out my MR. thanks to everyone with all the kind advice so far and anymore advice is most welcome :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Good luck for your MR sorry to hear about the 0 points
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    J35 said:
    (update)

hi all today i received my decision letter (13 days after i received the assessment report text) thought that was quite fast for them... and as expected 0 points for everything so now will be sorting out my MR. thanks to everyone with all the kind advice so far and anymore advice is most welcome :)
    Best of luck with the MR @J35. Were you able to get help from CAB in the end?
    I can see you've already been given lots of advice for your MR but if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. 
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • J35
    J35 said:
    (update)

Best of luck with the MR @J35. Were you able to get help from CAB in the end?
    I can see you've already been given lots of advice for your MR but if you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. 
    hi Adrain, yes i do have CAB helping me with this. atm im trying to put my words across on why i disagree with the decision to send over to CAB, but i'm having trouble, do you know of any known templates i can use to help me out here?  
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 6,612 Disability Gamechanger
    Oh sorry to hear that, mind trying get any other evidence you can as this helped me with my MR good luck. 
  • laurapeach
    laurapeach Community member, Scope Member Posts: 114 Pioneering
    @J35 I'm sorry to hear you got 0 for everything, but also glad to hear CAB are helping you out. I have a couple of charities helping me to write my MR and my boyfriend is actually typing it all up as I wouldn't be able to do it all myself! Good luck with your MR :)
    Mum of one little girl.

I am AuDHD and I have M.E/CFS and POTS.
  • J35
    thanks @laurapeach, i'm glad to hear you also have help writing out your MR in this stressful situation having help takes the edge off abit hope it all goes well for the both of us, take care :)  
  • hollymurray40
    hollymurray40 Community member Posts: 9 Listener
    @J35 was there any update with your MR? I have just sent mine off and waiting in dread for an outcome :) 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.