Hi, my name is Rogeni! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Rogeni!

Options
Rogen
Rogen Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I live in the Fens, an area covering parts of Cambridgeshire and Norfolk. I enjoy looking and being out in the natural countryside although I am limited by my mobility issues. My carer suggested I join you as I do get isolated at times and especially due to the current Corvid situation. So hello everyone.

Comments

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @Rogen, hello and welcome, reading your post it looks as if you are looking for some online friends. This site forum is designed and created to provide help and information, support and advice to those who have questions about claiming disability benefits and welfare benefits and other sources of information. I hope you find people to befriend you and share your love of the great out doors countryside. Myself having working in the countryside since  16 years old now mid sixties medically retired due to bring diagnosed with MS and using a mobility scooter for my dog walking as not stopped me from roaming the woodland and track ways near my home.
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Rogen

Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of a team of Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please let me know if you need any help/support.

@steve51

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @Rogen

Welcome to the community :) 

Your carer made a great suggestion in recommending joining Scope's community, this is a very supportive and helpful place. 

Can't beat a bit of natural countryside air, it's lovely. Not to mention it's normally quieter in the rural areas as well as having stunning scenery. It's great for a walk :) 
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Rogen! Really great to have you with us. How are you doing today?

Please have a look around and give us a shout if we can do anything to help. :)
    Scope

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Rogen - & welcome to the community from me too. You live in a beautiful part of the country. I hope you enjoy being part of the community as everyone is very friendly here. You might like to try our virtual 'Coffee lounge' which is a good place to chat as well as here. There's a link to it & other discussions at the top of this page. :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Rogen Welcome to the community glad you have joined us, I have family in Norfolk and love visiting there, they have it all, towns, coast, broads and countryside so plenty to gert up to

Look forward to seeing you around
  • Funboy1
    Funboy1 Community member Posts: 9 Connected
    Options
    Hi @Rogen

Welcome to the community , I'm kind of new here too  

Mal 
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Rogen :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019