GAME WEEK 36- Football Competition - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

GAME WEEK 36- Football Competition

Options
2»

Comments

• WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @ross2503
                            No worries, pleased that you well and have managed to get your predictions in for the remaining games of this fixture week. The next set of fixtures are up in the Coffee Lounge but please let me know if you feel there is anything that will help such as sending you a PM with the fixtures. It's been great to have you joining in! :) Thank you. 
  • Ronni
    Ronni Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    Options
    Thanks @WestHam06 for the game.
    Not doing very well on it and think I missed somewhere. 

What happend with city and Bournemouth  we only won by 1 point. They saving their energy.
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Ronni
                       How are you? I think everyone is doing great and as long as we are all having fun with it, that's what counts :) I can't take credit for the game, it's a team effort but thank you. I know Bournemouth were unlucky to lose, they played really well and it was only two moments of pure footballing quality that led to City scoring. Having said that, as a loyal West Ham fan, I was quite pleased that City won, it is getting a bit tight down there, we really need to beat Watford tonight, if we do I think we will be safe. Come on you Irons :)  Thank you. 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,011 Scope online community team
    Options
    ross2503 said:
    I mean you don't get beaten by Arsenal unless you are on the beach these days :D 
     :open_mouth:
    Community Manager
    Scope

Brightness