Favourite film or film star - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Favourite film or film star

13»

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    I have always enjoyed watching the national lampoon films with Chevy Chase too.

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    That is a class film @leeCal!!! 
    Scope

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Another modern classic has to be Pirates of the Caribbean, comedy and swashbuckling a great combination. ?‍☠️ 

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    yes love chevy chase  :)  and old one but police accademy and airplane funny oh and police squad with lesley neilson hilarious  :D
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    leeCal said:
    Another modern classic has to be Pirates of the Caribbean, comedy and swashbuckling a great combination. ?‍☠️ 
    Completely agree with you, they are some of my favourite films, except the fifth one. Johnny Depp's performance in that series is right up there with my favourites of all time. 

I think Heath Ledger has to be up there in my opinion, the films he made before passing away were incredible and his portrayal of the Joker was simply immense.

Online Community Coordinator
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness