Muscle Inflammation — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Muscle Inflammation

Options
roshxg
roshxg Community member Posts: 2 Listener
I have a very rare condition from few years which has worse in the last month or so where if I carry any weight my muscle Inflames.
I am 39 years old otherwise healthy with no other conditions.
If I carry groceries bag weighing even about 2 kg on my palms, arms or shoulder or anywhere that part will inflame. It takes days for it to subsided. Anyone knows what it can be? Attached picture are from carrying almost 2kg groceries in a bag on my shoulder for less than 5 mins. Any leads will be helpful.

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,629 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @roshxg and welcome to scope, unfortunately we are not medical experts it might be best if you arrange to see your GP who can examine you properly.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @roshxg

Good Evening & Welcome.

I’m one of the Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Sorry but we are unable to offer you any medical advice.

Have you seen your own GP for this????

@steve51

• roshxg
    roshxg Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    Options
    Ok can you please delete my post?
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @roshxg - Just to say there was nothing wrong with your post, but, as mentioned, none of us are medically qualified, so would recommend seeking your GP's advice first & foremost. You are still most welcome here, & it would be good to hear if your GP is be able to help. 
    Scope is for anyone with medical problems or a disability. The community is mainly made up by other people with such problems, so I hope you understand we can't diagnose unfortunately. :)

Brightness