Advice on benefits UC/Carers ESA — Scope | Disability forum

Advice on benefits UC/Carers ESA

Debs69 Member Posts: 21 Listener
Hi this is my first time on here, not sure if I'm in right place lol
I need some advice on benefits UC/Carers ESA 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.