Health assessment — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Health assessment

charlie321
charlie321 Community member Posts: 22 Connected
quick question  I was waiting for appeal to go to tribunal for the work capability part  in March universal credit decided to give it me and do assessment in 6 months  then in June I won appeal at tribunal  and they recommend that department  does not reassess me within 12 months from the 12/06/2020  so when should my assessment be please advise confused

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,911 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2020
    Hi,

The timescale given to you by the Tribunal is just a guide and nothing more. You can still be reassessed anytime from 3 months. However at the moment because of Covid19 the work capability assessment reviews is still suspended.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • charlie321
    Ok i have a telephone interview on 3rd august
  • poppy123456
    I'm assuming this is because you were given LCW and not LCWRA? and this will be a work focused interview, is that correct?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • charlie321
    No was given lcwra
  • poppy123456
    May i ask what the telephone interview is for? Sorry but i'm a little confused.
  • charlie321
    With a health care professional to assess how health condition or disability affects my ability for work
  • poppy123456
    How long were you waiting for the Tribunal? Were you sent another work capability assessment form while you were waiting for the Tribunal? If so then this will explain this work capability assessment in August.
  • charlie321
    Yes was waiting a while I filled another form in but didn't have an assessment  they just awarded me it
  • poppy123456
    The Tribunal was for a previous work capability assessment. As this is a new work capability assessment then you will need to answer the phone for the assessment in August. It may also be worth ringing the health assessment providers for the address and send a copy of your Tribunal decision letter to them.
  • charlie321
    Ok thankyou for your help
  • poppy123456
    You're welcome. Good luck with the phone assessment.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.