What makes you happy? - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What makes you happy?

13»

Comments

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Thinking that make me happy is having a supportive family and friends and one other thing is that the scope  Online community you all amazing people who I think truly make me smile and have been in my difficult times

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Morning @Globster, so true and we do have to be thankful for supportive family and others  :) sometimes we all get down and just fed up with our illnessess/worries and then we realise there are many wonderful people who are here and always will be for us  :) music can lift us i think and theres been some lovely poetry on scope and powerful stories, best wishes  :)
  • katho31
    Hi @Francis_theythem, have you any tips on growing tomatoes please and what are you favourite flowers/herbs  :)
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Dark chocolate! 
    Scope

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Gorgeous sunsets watched on a sandy beach in the cool of the evening with a soft breeze amid the sound of gently breaking waves along the shore. Bliss.?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• katho31
    Having my first cup of tea  :) having my mobile on silent, reading good book that I cant put down, hearing people have been successful with their claims and their anguish is lessened, being given the last rolo, sorry, couldn't resist that one! the gorgeous smell when you pass a chip shop mmmmm 
  • leeCal
    Gorgeous sunsets watched on a sandy beach in the cool of the evening with a soft breeze amid the sound of gently breaking waves along the shore.
    Forgot the glass of chilled Guinness! ? ❄️

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @leeCal That sounds perfect apart from the guinness would have to be a strawberry daquiri for me.

I may get close to it this weekend I am going away to a lovely marina setting and booked a greek restaurant by the water for a meal and sure it will involve a few cocktails
  • leeCal
    Sounds really nice @katho31 I’m sure you’ll have a lovely time ?

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    edited July 2020
    As the sun is shining today 
    It makes us very happy and like we want be more productive 
    I think I am a summer poem today 
    I think scope community has been a help for me because you all given me amazing advice when I truly need it

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• leeCal
    Thank you for posting those lovely sentiments @Globster ?

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    A good book!
    Scope

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    What a lovely thread :) 

The first cup of tea on a weekend morning is always a delight 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • leeCal
    Ah, the first cup of tea, yes.
    also sharing a pot of tea with a friend, which I did recently. Furthermore before I left he gave me a pot of home made damson jam and two metres of timber, now that’s what I call a friend. All of which made me very happy indeed ?.

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Francis_theythem
    Francis_theythem Community member Posts: 120 Pioneering
    I love random acts of kindness from friends, just because they love you. It's such a beautiful thing
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    My sunflowers coming out!! Anyone else's blooming?
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness