Why might a judge tell me I would receive back pay, but Universal Credit tell me I was awarded LCW? - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Why might a judge tell me I would receive back pay, but Universal Credit tell me I was awarded LCW?

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,235 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You're welcome. I've very surprised DWP advised you to request those.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Clarelouise
    Clarelouise Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Options
    I have no idea. They just stated that i needed them in order to calculate any back pay if the judge had said that. Even though they stated i have been put into the lcw category instead of LCWRA and that the judge told me wrong.  I don't actually no for sure what category I have been placed in as I havent had the letter and its been 2 weeks now. 
    I'm just fed up with it all now to be honest. 
    The lady at court told me to put in an email requesting what I need but didn't say how long I would have to wait for a reply. 
    What will be, will be though. I just want straight answers from them so I know for definite where I stand with it all.
    Clare  :)
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,235 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    What you need is a copy of the decision letter, i don't understand why you haven't received that. They usually send it quite quickly and it's usually sent at the same time they send it to DWP.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Clarelouise
    Clarelouise Community member Posts: 11 Listener
    Options
    Ok thank you. Ill email them again and ask if i can have it. 
    Clare  :)

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.