Hi, I have a question about PIP and my mobility car — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, I have a question about PIP and my mobility car

Options
chelsea92
chelsea92 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited August 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Hi just want some advice I just won my sons dla at tribunal I had a mobility car was supposed to go back beginning of year but cos if covid 19 had it a little longer what happens now I've won the same week car went back

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hi @chelsea92 and a big warm welcome to Scope's online community!

To help you get a better response from our PIP savvy posters, I've moved your post over to the PIP discussion board that you can get to here https://community.scope.org.uk/categories/talk-about-pip-dla I hope our community is able to give you some answers and help sort our your question :)

Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @chelsea92; hello and welcome, contact your mobility dealer who took the car back you may be able to continue with the same car or you may have to start a new three year term.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,047 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

Great  news on the Tribunal win. You will need to wait for the DLA award to be put into payment and for the award letter to arrive. Once you have that then you'll most likely have to visit another dealer to place an order for a new car, providing of course that there's at least 12 months remaining on the award.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community, typical timing . I hope the information given is useful for you

Let us know how you get on

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.