Win tribunal some 8weeks ago — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Win tribunal some 8weeks ago

Options
MarkH73
MarkH73 Community member Posts: 36 Connected
Win my esa tribunal some 8 wks ago no one in local JC or UC help line knows what im to do next or what to as they (UC) still asking me for sick notes even though i have a tribunal judgement in my favour i know things are strained in our current climate but to hear absolutely nothing still left not knowing what to do or where to turn next any advice or info would be gracefully received thank you 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,046 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

They may have requested the statement of reasons and record of proceedings from HMCTS, if they have then this will delay paying any backdated money owed and putting the award into payment.

You can either leave a message on your journal or ring them and speak to your case manager to ask.

I see by a previous thread of yours that you were advised to get some expert advice regarding your previous ESA claim and the SDP, were you able to get some advice regarding that?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • MarkH73
    Options
    No as cit advice looking into it and there hasnt been any local mp surguries of late so cant ask there at mo so stuck as to what to do next really 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @MarkH73 I hope you are not waiting too much longer for some action, have you got the tribunal letter.

Have you tried ringing DWP Tto se what is happening  
  • MarkH73
    Options
    Yes i have the tribunal letter and all documentation ive been passed from pillar to post by dwp 8 differentt phone numbers one day lol had one dwp person said they have emailed the relevant department of secatary of state but that wad some weeks back too .
    Im expecting to further fight them as seems tribunal decisions though lawful are blatantly ignored by dwp so im just eager to get that ball rolling as im prepared to take it ti high courts if needs be but as stated im at a loss what to do next and dnt help that dwo not responding in any way the UC manager or supervisor i have is jyst a sign post and has said she hasnt a clue where ti turn so thats thier own staff not knowing makes it a lil difficult ti get any answers 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,046 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    All i can suggest is that you ring again and this time ask to speak to your case manager.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • MarkH73
    Options
    I will thank you 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Let us know how you get on @MarkH73! I hope you manage to get some answers soon :)
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.