Agoraphobia and anxiety - Page 5 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Agoraphobia and anxiety

1235»

Comments

• rsx
    rsx Community member Posts: 70 Courageous
    @cupcake88 No I haven't received my decision yet just my assessment report.

My telephone assessment was 22nd July.
  • J35
    J35 Community member Posts: 33 Connected
    @rsx on your report have you got any boxes ticked which state what you should be awarded or does it say it in the comment box underneath stating they recommended it?  
  • rsx
    edited August 2020
    @j35 I'm not 100 percent sure what you mean sorry

Hes just ticked the box and then wrote a comment about what I said about the question in the comment box but he hasnt wrote what what he thinks should be awarded in his comment
  • J35
    @rsx mine and your reports sound very similar but i'm guessing you have ticked boxes on yours? i didn't have any ticked boxes on mine but in the comment box it was considered giving me enhanced on both parts but the assessor didn't tick any boxes so i was just wondering if you was in the same situation.   
  • rsx
    @j35 yes mine had ticked boxes and a comment after it on why he had ticked that box
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    rsx said:
    @j35 I'm not 100 percent sure what you mean sorry

Hes just ticked the box and then wrote a comment about what I said about the question in the comment box but he hasnt wrote what what he thinks should be awarded in his comment

They don't need to write what they think you should be awarded. That's what the boxes with the dots are for. Underneath that they need to write their justification, which will be their reasons for the descriptor they are recommending.

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • J35
    edited August 2020
    you have ticked boxes which is good. @poppy123456 summed it up perfectly. mine was different because no boxes were ticked so in the comments it said it was 'considered' i get enhanced on both parts because no boxes were ticked. but i guess that means nothing as the boxes were not ticked..    
  • rsx
    @poppy123456 @J35 thankyou that makes sense, I'll wait and see now what the decision letter says, I feel less anxious about it all now as I have a idea of what's to come.
  • rsx
    I haven't had my decision letter yet but my back pay has gone into my bank today so I know I have only  been awarded lower rate mobility.

I'm going to try and start writing my MR today, so fingers crossed for that.
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    Oh that’s good im
    glad you got some pennies and I hope you do get daily living also goof luck with it all . I just checked mines lol nothing yet I haven’t recieved my decision letter ha so I don’t know when I’ll be getting mines or how long for 
  • rsx
    @cupcake88 No I haven't received my decision letter either, hopefully today I will and I'll find out how long for, it reccomended 18 months on my assessment report because it said mental health problems can change quickly so should be reviewed every 18 months, don't know if it's the same for everyone. Hopefully yours goes in your bank soon 
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    Did yours go in at mid night ? I’ll check mines tomorrow 
  • rsx
    @cupcake88 I'm not sure,I was checking somthing at about half 8 this mornong and saw it had gone in
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Payment times have changed for all banks recently (in the last year or so), payments can now appear at any time but is usually early hours of the morning.

I got a 3 year award but my MH issues aren't likely to improve any time soon.  It's down to the assessor/decision makers discretion at the end of the day though.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.