Hello everyone! - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello everyone!

2»

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @csno01 I am indeed, thank you!! The community have been really welcoming and I am already at home here :) How are you today? 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 387 Pioneering
    Hi Cher_Scope 

That is good to hear. I met a friend for lunch this afternoon so I am feeling full now. I hope everything is good with you?
  • Cher_Alumni
    Ah that sounds nice @csno01

Yep all good this end!! I might even have some cheesecake in the fridge to go with my dinner later :)

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 387 Pioneering
    Hi @Cher_Scope,

How was your cheesecake? 

I just remembered, my friend came round for dinner  the other week. He said he would bring Cheesecake for pudding but forgot it on the day. I told him to save it for next time, suggesting Coffee & Cake.

Talking about cake, I had a slice of Caramel Shortbread to go with my Iced Mocha in M&S today.

On a similar note, how do people find their local M&S store ? I find the staff faultless, they can't do enough for me. However I do find accessibility an issue. They have too many lines of clothing & stands. As if they are trying to cram as much as possible in there. :smiley:
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @csno01

Good Afternoon I do hope that you are enjoying the sun ☀️ 

Yes I love the Vanilla Cheesecake from Sainsbury’s but everyone else likes to so I have to be very very quick else it’s all gone.

Here’s some info for you below for the local M&S stores.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/gp/store-locator

Please let me know if you have any problems with this link????

@steve51

• Cher_Alumni
    @csno01 @steve51
    A little update on the cheesecake: It was a lemon flavoured one from the Asda and it was delicious.  I completely devoured it and could have eaten another slice! 

I like Marks and Spencers too and agree the staff are really friendly.  If you have problems with store accessibility I'd recommend letting them know  via this help page  It could help alert them to their clothing rails making aisles too narrow to navigate in particular stores :)

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    @csno01, caramel shortbread and a iced mocha sound amazing! :)
    Scope

Brightness