Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Replies

• Bryce10Bryce10 Member Posts: 45 Connected
    Hello. I am Bryce10
  • leeCalleeCal Member Posts: 4,135 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pocpoc welcome to the community. I hope you’ve had a good day today. 🙂
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 10,192 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pocpoc - welcome to this friendly & supportive community, Kathy. I hope you enjoy being part of this community as you will find a lot of understanding here. :)
    I'm sorry you suffer from fibromyalgia, as many others here also do, & which can be poorly understood by some of our Drs. I have a little understanding, as in those with my disorder (the hypermobile type of Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome), it has been found that the pain we have is most like fibromyalgia.
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,684

Scope community team

Hello @pocpoc

Welcome to the online community!

Hope you're well today, why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself? :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pocpoc

Good Morning & Welcome it’s great to meet you today.

I am one of a team of Community Champion’s here at Scope.

Please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with???

@steve51
  • Chloe_ScopeChloe_Scope Scope Posts: 10,653 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @pocpoc! Great to have you with us. :)
    Scope

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 12,055 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community glad you have joined us and look forward to seeing you around

Thanks for sharing more about yourself on your other post
    Here to help with my experience in hunan resources and employment rights 
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 4,417

Scope community team

edited August 2020
    Hi @pocpoc How are you today?  It's great to meet you!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • pocpocpocpoc Member Posts: 5 Listener
    Thankyou all for your welcome msgs.. Im 36 mum of 2 kids 12&13 feel like 80 some days.. 
    Ive been able to manage my depression with meds  over the years but since my mum died my way of dealing with it was turning into a stone blocking everything out,18months after the funeral i could feel myself welling up inside & i turned to drugs to block the emotional pain out.. The stress and upset hasnt helped the fibro one little but however im now midway change of meds,although has had me sat 2-3 hours crying my eyes out. Im exhausted both ways
  • steve51steve51 Member Posts: 7,175 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @pocpoc

You are very much welcome 😃😃

Please please let me know if there’s anything that I can help you with????

@steve51
  • Adrian_ScopeAdrian_Scope Testing team Posts: 8,071

Scope community team

A very warm welcome @pocpoc, it's nice to meet you. 
    Those early teenage years can be really trying can't they? I've got a 13 year old and a 10 year old (as well as a toddler running about) and they've certainly aged me! 

How are you today? 
    Community Manager
    Scope

Sign in or join us to comment.