Is a quick turnaround bad?? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Is a quick turnaround bad??

piphelp
piphelp Community member Posts: 19 Connected
I just thought I always see it take a long time for people and mine has been really quick. Is that a bad sign and does it mean they are more likely to say no? Mine has been so quick it hasn’t even been 1 month from me sending the form for them having assessment report back.

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,909 Disability Gamechanger
    edited August 2020
    Hi,

That's quick but i have known it be quicker. It doens't mean anything at all and you can't speculate anything at this stage. Please try to relax, you've been very lucky to have such a quick claim.

Just to add, it doesn't mean anything other than it was quick.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • piphelp
    piphelp Community member Posts: 19 Connected
    I really appreciate you reassuring me you are very kind thank you @poppy123456. I’m glad it is going so quick, it is so worrying. Although knowing they have the report and still have to wait for them to decide is difficult. 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi Now they have the report you can rung and request a copy of the report. This isnt the final decision but will indicate the points recommended

Fingers crossed for you
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Good luck for the outcome @piphelp

Make sure to let us know how you get on.  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.