Assessments cancelled in Northern Ireland - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Assessments cancelled in Northern Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• katho31
    katho31 Posts: 692 Pioneering
    Options
    hi Lou, made up youre in and they have been very kind helping you  :), know for sure you help them all too  x hubby and me have said prayers that it was going to go well for you so result!! thank you for your kind words and prayers also  :) bet you are shattered now!! you will sleep tonight ha ha!! hope you get some good news also with your appeal, we are just hoping ive been successful, even if its in just one part, daily living?
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,144 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Aww thankyou Kath to you and your hubby, oh I should sleep tonight lol I kept waking up last night worrying and it really went good so your prayers were answered ? oh I will be delighted if I get my DL back Iv lost about £400 a month because I was getting extra on my ESA because of pip it’s just my mandatory reconsideration I’m waiting to hear about , I will need to phone pip tomorrow to change my address I will also ask on update on my claim sorry for the long post lol x
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 7,144 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @katho31. Hi Kath house are you today, I was out with my daughter in law for messages, her and my daughter were in for a while, I had a good sleep last night, I hope your good ?
  • male45
    male45 Community member Posts: 336 Pioneering
    Options
    male45 said:
    Another short update: 
    Feb 26th telephone assessed for PIP
    Phoned them today..took an hour to get through...answer from them was they have not received the assessors report. MyPIP is up July 19th I asked what happens if by that date I've still had no result back..
    They told me dont worry its extended for 6 months.
    Yes I'll worry thank you.

Anyone else is same situation?
    Update:
    Just received a text today acknowledging the dwp have received my pip assessment results from the assessor. Will hear from them anytime ul to 8 weeks. 
    It looks like they're catching up with the backlog here. And looks like my pip won't be extended for the 6 months once they decide on the outcome. 
    Fingers crossed...this has been one long summer since my assessment  wy back 
    Best Wishes 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @male45
    Fingers crossed :) Let us know how you get on.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • male45
    Options
    @male45
    Fingers crossed :) Let us know how you get on.
    @Ross_Scope
    Will do..thought it would never get here ...have a feeling ill be going to appeal all over again..
    Best Wishes 
  • male45
    Options
    @Ross_Scope
    Question..as my pip stopped in July and I was told it would continue for 6 mths, will I have to repay anything back if my results come back negative or reduced
    Best Wishes 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    No, you won't have to repay anything back. Although saying that your question doesn't make any sense.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • male45
    Options
    No, you won't have to repay anything back. Although saying that your question doesn't make any sense.
    Thanks poppy. I'd re phrase my question but you've answered it so thank you.
    Best wishes
    Best Wishes 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.