Posting Pip and universal credit work capability — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Posting Pip and universal credit work capability

Options
MissAm
MissAm Community member Posts: 15 Listener
Hello I have been advised to when sending from the post office I can pay a little extra to have it signed for I am sending both the pip and UC  50 is this allowed? Also my forms came late even though they sent they were sent earlier is it possible to do next day delivery with them ? I’m not sure if you can do it on a Saturday? Thank you 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

When returning mail to DWP all you need is proof of postage which is free. Sending next day delivery is totally pointless and a waste of money because it won't get to DWP by the next working day. It can take 7-10 days to be added to the computer when returning mail to DWP because it goes through the same mail sorting process as it does for post going from there.

Signed for post isn't signed by anyone from DWP it's signed for by someone from Royal Mail sorting office and this doesn't mean it's arrived with DWP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • MissAm
    MissAm Community member Posts: 15 Listener
    Options
    Thank you so much I wonder if this is the same as universal credit e work capability thAnks 

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.