PIP CLAIM - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP CLAIM

Options
13»

Comments

• james19o6
    james19o6 Community member Posts: 158 Courageous
    Options
    @poppy123456
    Well when i rang up the person said that a deciison has been made in the morning but he is waiting for a approval which will be updated overnight on the system. Thats all i know thats why i asked you guys as i havent claimed pip before.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,981 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    If he can see the decision then it's been made and it's final.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • james19o6
    james19o6 Community member Posts: 158 Courageous
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Hello guys
    For MR is better to use the dwp form for it on the websites or just write a letter or is it better to call and ask for it?
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,981 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I always advise to put it in writing stating where and why you think you should have scored those points, adding a couple of real life examples of what happened the last time you attempted that activity for each descriptor that applies to you.

Does matter whether you use the form online or just normal paper.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.