Hi, my name is jojo7777 and I have a question about LCWRA. - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is jojo7777 and I have a question about LCWRA.

Options
2»

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,200 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    You should ring DWP but they will only send the report to you if they've received both copies back. The health assessment providers don't send reports out to you.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • jojo7777
    jojo7777 Community member Posts: 39 Listener
    Options
    So I ring uc,or dwp plz
  • poppy123456
    Options
    UC is part of DWP.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Contact number is here

Universal Credit helpline
    Telephone: 0800 328 5644
    Textphone: 0800 328 1344
    Relay UK (if you cannot hear or speak on the phone): 18001 then 0800 328 5644
    Video relay service for British Sign Language (BSL) users - check you can use this service
    Welsh language: 0800 328 1744
    Monday to Friday, 8am to 6pm
    Find out about call charges

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.