Music!! Who plays an instrument or produces / records?? :D - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Music!! Who plays an instrument or produces / records?? :D

Options
2»

Comments

• csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 390 Pioneering
    Options

CMM said:
    csno01..DO NOT connect the Minidisc headphone output into any headphone socket on your computer.Headphone sockets output sound and so is the minidisc player from it's headphone socket.

Hi CMM,

Apologies for the delay in response.

csno01.Also do not connect the minidisc headphone out into the mic input as the mic input is far too sensitive.You need an external soundcard into the usb socket then connect the minidisc via a 3.5mm to 2 rca phono plugs,then connect the 2 phono plugs into the sound card. 

Thank you very much fort the information. I will bear this in mind. I have a friend who suggested the same thing. It is something for me to look into. 

Thanks again,
    CSno01 
  • Stickman
    Stickman Community member Posts: 112 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi Simon

I hope you are well, I have listened to your tracks on soundcloud, check out my soundcloud - https://soundcloud.com/the-stickman  I have my own label that I set up through Ditto Music.  My music is distributed to 43 music sites throughout the world.  I run this on a voluntary basis - any money made goes towards funding future projects.

Brightness