Backpay — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Backpay

marie2020
marie2020 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
hi my backpay had been issued a couple on Tuesday I was told it will be in my bank Monday 7th but my sister says it could be in tomorrow 
Can anyon tell me if she's right has ive told her it isn't bank holiday but she still adamant 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2020
    Hi,

A BACS payment takes between 3-5 days working days to be paid into your bank, depending on who you bank with. Some banks release funds on a Saturday if payment is a Monday and some don't. All you can do is wait and check your bank in the morning.

I bank with Natwest and they don't release funds on a Saturday and haven't done for quite a few years.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • marie2020
    marie2020 Community member Posts: 12 Connected
    @poppy123456 thankyou hun I just wasn't sure tbh and I bank with barclays  and if its a bank.holiday the payments im.due on Tuesdays are in on a Saturday but that's my child tax and child benefit and when its not bank holidays they go in on the Tuesday 
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    All you can do is check in the morning.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community glad you have joined us here and look forward to seeing you around

I hope you get your back pay on Monday like indicated be a bonus if you got it early

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.