DLA - PIP for my son - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

DLA - PIP for my son

Options
2»

Comments

• Jen1999
    Jen1999 Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    Options
    Thank you this site has been amazing and helped me fill out the form based on how his disability effects him rather than what conditions he has.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Fingers crossed for a good outcome @Jen1999! Really glad you have found the community helpful. :)
    Scope

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Sounds like a positive result @Jen1999 lets hope the decision maker goes with the report keep us updated when his decision comes
  • Jen1999
    Jen1999 Community member Posts: 13 Connected
    Options
    Enhanced mobility and Enhanced care starting from the 6th October to be reviewed in August 2026 :-) Thank you for all your help so I will tell you the dates etc sent off DLA to PIP form 7th August with only his School statement confirming how he struggles with day to day activities, phone call on the 25th August for paper assessment, phone to ask for the assessment report on the 28th August, Had the report delivered 5th September, letter came today with the decision.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.