have idea of writing postive disabilty stage play script — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

have idea of writing postive disabilty stage play script

Globster
Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
Hello Scope community 
I thinking of writing a positive disability stage play script? 
I would appraite to hear what the Scope community think?

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Comments

• Ails
    Ails Community member Posts: 2,256 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Globster, I think that your idea about the play sounds like a marvellous idea!  I think a lot of people would want to read/hear about in the future.  I wish you well with it!  All the best.  :smiley:
    Winner of the Scope New Volunteer Award 2019.   :)
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 10,821 Scope online community team
    That sounds like a great idea @Globster. Do you have an idea in mind already?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello Adriain 
    My idea a young man has cerebal palsy as he has passion for music writing his songs but he find some of family member do think can do it but proves them wrong. I would apperciate to what think idea for my script Adrain and what like to hear what other scope members think abour story for play script

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ronni
    Ronni Community member Posts: 161 Pioneering
    @Globster A script for a play is great. You base story. Could he be a composer of the electronic music. 

Have you heard of performance poetry and monologues. 
    Means your script could be from a single vocal point of the main character.
     Do a google for poetry performance  artist and see whether you can combine your great poetry a in6oa performance.
    There so.e adverts on tv which are like that.
    Good luck.
  • Adrian_Scope
    I really like that idea @Globster. Have you written any plays before?
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Globster
    No I have not written a plays before I have saw some examples of stage plays script 

• Adrian_Scope
    I've never tried to do one myself. Let us know how you get on @Globster!
    Community Manager
    Scope
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds great @Globster
    Scope

• Globster
     I have to write a full stage play script which is based on a disabled character following his dream.
    I will post stage play script  in the few days in the scope community 
    Do you where I could professional free help with my stageplay script?

• Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    Hi @Globster ...just to say BBC writers room is a site that offers all sorts of advice for newbie writers, including templates for various scripts. They also have the odd writing competition.
    Good luck!
  • Globster
    @Cress
    I appreciate your suggestions and advice I will definitely look bbc writers Room 
    I will keep the community updated on wether I find the right opportunity for me in region where I live 

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds like a really good resource @Cress! Thank you for sharing. :)

I hope it's useful @Globster!
    Scope

Brightness