International survey on COVID and the effect on intellectual and/or developmental disabilities — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

International survey on COVID and the effect on intellectual and/or developmental disabilities

melaniethorley
melaniethorley Community member Posts: 138 Pioneering
edited September 2020 in Research and opportunities

Morning folks. Please see a link below for an international survey on how COVID has affected some disabled people and their caregivers

Dear all

I’m emailing to inform you about an international survey on the impact of COVID 19 on individuals with intellectual and developmental disability and their caregivers. I’m sending this information to individuals and organisations who I think may be interested to take part and would be interested to share with others. The survey is led by the UCD Centre for Disability Studies in Ireland and has a team of 26 researchers working in 19 countries. This survey has full ethical approval and is entirely anonymous. We want to recruit participants who are 18 years or older and are either:

(1) a family member of a person of any age who has an intellectual and developmental disability, or

(2) a paid staff member supporting a person or persons of any age who has intellectual and developmental disabilities.

We would also be very grateful if you could share this email with other network members so they can potentially encourage staff to participate. We estimate the survey will take about 25 minutes to complete.

Click here to take the survey https://tinyurl.com/COVID19IDD

[Removed by moderator]

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.