Hi, my name is anicaz! - looking for study participants - experience of disabled people COVID/work — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is anicaz! - looking for study participants - experience of disabled people COVID/work

Options
anicaz
anicaz Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited September 2020 in Research and opportunities
Iam a registered blind researcher. I recently received funding from the British Academy to do a diary study on disabled people and their experience of work during the pandemic. To include as many disabled voices as possible, work is understood very broadly and includes full-time, part-time as well as casual work, free-lance, running one's own business as well as any type of unpaid work such as internships or volunteering. 
Taking part involves an onboarding interview,  keeping a diary and follow-up interviews. 
You can find out more about the study as well as register your interest via the following link: https://tendproject.com/2020/08/06/join-our-sutdy/ 
All participants receive a gift voucher as a thank you .I am based at Royal Holloway University of London. 

Thank you very much for reading this. If you have any questions, please let me know

I am also a guide dog speaker, campaigner and fundraiser and am a a member of local disabled people's organisation. 

Comments

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.