Pip appeal.for extra points help — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip appeal.for extra points help

mk2000
mk2000 Community member Posts: 57 Connected
hi ive recieved my decision after appealing of.getting 0.points now I was 1 point off enchanced and I was rewarded just standered and no motablitiy but I need support and encouragment to go outside i cant go out by my self even to a familiar place i lost points on this and motablitly which really I should of got rewarded these points because the questions I answered matched up to my life now im unsure what to do if I appeal will they stop my payments thanks i heard you can loose but its worth a try again because I need help with all these things

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    HI,

When waiting for a Tribunal you will continue to recieve any award that you already have. No one on an internet forum can tell you whether there's any risk to your current award if you take it to Tribunal. Whether you're entitled to any mobility award will totally depend on how your conditions affect you and no one knows that here, only yourself.

Expert advice is needed before doing anything else, start here. https://advicelocal.uk/

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,357 Disability Gamechanger
    I also want to add that i see you scored 11 points in daily living part but then mention not being able to go outside. This is part of the mobility part of PIP and not the daily living part.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • mk2000
    mk2000 Community member Posts: 57 Connected
    OK thanks poppy

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.