batteries for Quingo vitetess,what is the differenc beetween a deep cycle batteries and normal — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

batteries for Quingo vitetess,what is the differenc beetween a deep cycle batteries and normal

Options
keegan7
keegan7 Community member Posts: 4 Listener
edited September 2020 in Transport and travel
my led sighn shows fix battery sighn and only get about a mile ,how many miles should i get on a new deep cycle or normal,please help ,thank you mark x

Comments

• leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I don’t know but my guess is that the deep cycle holds more amps and lasts longer. 
    perhaps someone  else will know better, @Richard_Scope or @Chloe_Scope?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Hi @keegan7

The Quingo website has a live chat that you could ask for further info on  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @keegan7, unfortunately this isn't something that I know. I hope another member will be able to offer some advice. :)
    Scope

• wilko
    wilko Community member Posts: 2,458 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello, deep cycle means as I understand it is the battery slowly provides power and discharges slowly giving you a longer journey time. Whereas a car battery produces an high out put quickly for a short spell and if your car won’t start and you keep trying the battery will soon stop supply any power.

Brightness