Weekend plans — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Weekend plans

Options
willow12
willow12 Community member Posts: 280 Pioneering
Good Morning ladies and gents I do hope that your all safe and well today what does everybody have planned this weekend? 

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,612 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello, today we are at a family member's house to do some jobs and have something to eat. I'm well just a bit nervous. Currently drinking a cup of tea :)

What are you going to be doing this weekend?
  • willow12
    Options
    @66Mustang that sounds like fun why are you nervous? And me I'm just gonna try and chill and wait anxiously for my covid 19 results 
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    I just get nervous with any group or family type stuff or when I don't know what the plan is haha but I'm sure it will be fine.

Fingers crossed your test comes back with a good result. Do you know when it should arrive?
  • willow12
    Options
    Between now and Tuesday said can take upto 72 hours they only received my test this morning I get nervous round people too 
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    I see - hopefully it comes sooner rather than later.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one that gets nervous. I mostly get nervous about peoples moods and worried that they will say or do something aggressive as this affects me. The people here today all know me and don't ever do anything towards me but it still affects me even if it is not aimed at me. By "aggressive" I don't mean really bad, just little things like if someone mishears someone and somebody else gets annoyed for a second it worries me. Sorry I'm rambling haha. :D
  • willow12
    Options
    @66Mustang I totally understand I feel same I suffer with social anxiety depression normal anxiety that's why I only leave the house when I really need 2 ad rather stay in like a hermit crab lol 
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    Thanks @willow12, I am glad you understand and sorry to hear you have those issues. I prefer to stay in as well but I do go out every day with a family member for a drive on the quiet roads as I like to get out. I feel more comfortable at home but I still need to get out once a day if that makes sense!
  • willow12
    Options
    @66Mustang I cant go anywhere atm till my covid results come bk 
  • 66Mustang
    Options
    That must be difficult :( fingers crossed they arrive soon
  • willow12
    Options

Brightness