Hate Crime - Police help perpetrators escape justice — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hate Crime - Police help perpetrators escape justice

Ludgershall
Ludgershall Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hi,
Yes there has been some problems alright 

I think you guy's have a right to know what really happens when you report disability hate crime in Removed by moderator. If you read my introduction summery. Thanks 

In our case the Police also moved in the same fofices as Removed by moderator Council and not only did they get involved but also other partners as well. Collectively Removed by moderator Police and Removed by moderator Council along with Removed by moderator our housing association Landlord completely ruined our lives, our health and my sons education.

They have just about killed me.

If anyone wants to discuss equality i'm all ears. Bill

Comments

• Ludgershall
    edited September 2020
    Well I live in

I have a brain injury from a crash, aspergers, physical disabilities and PTSD caused to me by Removed by moderator Police Officers bullying me out of their complaints processes.. Complaints about disability hate and their failure to do anything about it, that is.
    My family suffers horrific hate crime by a certain group of people in the community of which some have family and friends in the same Police Stations locally.

This bullying started around 15 years ago. It was initiated by my next door neighbour and her group of friends who decided that my severely physically disabled child was being spoilt. They wanted to "bring him down to earth".  Nail Patella and Talipes are very serious birth problems.

My Son became the Village punchbage and we have suffered hundreds of attacks. We have been threatened face to face by people calling at the door. One of those making these threats was traveling in a vehicle owned by a Police Officer.

All of us are disabled and this is the reason we suffered the bullying at the outset. It is because the people doing this to us have family and friends in the Police.  Removed by moderator Police SUPPORTED the perpetrators of this hate against us and they began constant attempts to criminalise us to lower our integrities.

This has been going on the 15 years and they still pick on us today. If we report a crime, they actively encourage the person we use to make counter allegations against us. Complaining is a complete and utter waste of time.

Persons with disability need to know that in Removed by moderator if you report disability hate crime the Police are likely to ENCOURAGE your attackers to make counter allegations against you and you will face the law instead. 

This happened to me to us not just once but dozens of times!!! There is no family in the UK that has suffered more attacks than us. These attacks were CAUSED by Removed by moderator Police.
  • Ludgershall
    edited September 2020
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome sorry for what you have gone through 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @Ludgershall and welcome to the community :) 

I'm sorry to hear about all the things you've had to go through, have you tried reporting your concerns in the past to an independent police body? Such as the Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC).

I would also recommend contacting your local MP. 

This community is always here to support you and I hope you find this place helpful. You're always welcome here.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness