PIP UPDATE — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

PIP UPDATE

Options
samfits99
samfits99 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
My friends claim that was suppose to run out on the 8th March 2021 has got a letter saying his claim runs out on December 8th now next year.! and that he won’t get a award review letter till June / July ! he’s well made up. didn’t believe it at first but heard the conversation and seen his letter. heard people getting it till May on here. so can happen. 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,333 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2020
    Options
    HI,

You posted the same thing yesterday in this thread here. Whilst i'm happy to hear they had their award increased, it's not unusal now due to Covid. I don't understand the reason for the multiple posts. https://community.scope.org.uk/discussion/74185/pip-update-friend#latest

I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,493 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Yes, it might be easier to make a comment on your other thread with any updates instead of making new posts @samfits99, as that'll help to keep all of the information in one place :) When you make a new comment on a post it 'bumps' the post to the top of the recent discussions page, so people will still be able to see your updates. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.