Query — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Query

Options
samfits99
samfits99 Community member Posts: 155 Courageous
Right a bit of a strange one but I will ask anyway as your all lovely and you all deserve a thank you. once again! one thing I love about coming on here is that everyone gets back ASAP to help anyone out I love that. anyway , because I was a victim of fraud I had to take myself off the electoral but going back on it when I get the green light “ I am still living here and getting my mail here and still getting paid off my PIP. thought my local council would tell them that’s the reason I’m not on the roll .... not that PIP question it as when they say have we got the right address for you and I give it them it’s all fine. the lady says it’s nothing to worry about we always ask to make sure we have the correct details ( for address ). is it normal for them to ask or not? I asked my council do they get in contact with PIP and they said no we don’t “ you have to make changes to them directly if you need to. once again thanks everyone ! 

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.