My goal today - Page 25 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

My goal today

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
  • 66Mustang
    All the paperwork is sorted out. I have a big pile of benefits-related paperwork and an even bigger pile of medical paperwork! I don't really know if I need to keep it all but at least it's all sorted out now.
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    Yay! Well done @66Mustang it’ll be worth it later on I’m sure. ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello 
    I am going some amazing poetry

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I have no doubt that it will be fantastic poetry @Globster, looking forward to reading it :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    @Ross_Scope
    I have posted the new poetry on the scope community for all to read 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I will check that out now @Globster, thank you :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Come on guys, tell me what goals you've achieved today :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• 66Mustang
    I got a new table top fridge delivered today and set it up in my room.:smiley: it helps me to keep some drinks, snacks and milk etc. in there so I don’t have to go to the “communal” fridge downstairs.
  • leeCal
    Well, I wanted to read more about Buddhist enlightenment and at one point I felt light headed so I reckon I achieved something...

apart from that it’s been a damp day and I’ve daydreamed my way through it with the help of a warm hot water bottle and the occasional coffee and biscuit. ?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Good work you two!  It's been a very cold, soggy afternoon here too. I'm currently sat with multiple layers on drinking peppermint tea!

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• leeCal
    I had some oolong tea a while ago and it is quite calming, very nice taste too. I’ve had hem for ages but I think I remember the tea bags being expensive, Relatively speaking. .

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Yes they are a bit expensive.  I tend to go for the supermarket own brand ones as they aren't too bad.  Peppermint tea helps my digestion and is refreshing too!  

• 66Mustang
    My family used to like Red Bush Tea which is from Africa. We tried it because the main characters from The No. 1 Ladies’ Detective Agency drink it!
  • leeCal
    I started a course in mindfulness today. I have already been on such a course but this is an online course, like a refresher for me. I finished week one!            

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I remember watching the TV series of that with my Mum @66Mustang- a blast from the past! 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • 66Mustang
    @Tori_Scope

I really liked it, such a nice innocent program. :) I believe someone to do with it sadly died so they will not be making any more but the books continue luckily. I have never read the books but some of my family love them, they are apparently really good.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I haven't read the books either @66Mustang. I'll have to bear them in mind next time I'm in the mood to do some reading... 

That's sad, I didn't know that :( I was just wondering why they didn't make any more.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Globster
    edited October 2020
    Hello 
    I hope you everyone is well?
    I am going some new poetry
    What is everyone else plans  for today and weekend?

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Sounds great @Globster!! 
    Scope

Brightness