Hi, my name is JenniD! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is JenniD!

Options
JenniD
JenniD Community member Posts: 4 Listener
HI everyone.  Glad to have found a group I can chat to about my condition. Maybe get some advice and help. 

Comments

• roberttaylor570
    roberttaylor570 Community member Posts: 575 Pioneering
    Options
    Hello @JenniD Nice to meet you and welcome to our community/family.

Feel free to visit our virtual Coffee Lounge where you will find everything from light heated games to discussions.  There are also discussion groups and special advice groups for all kinds of things.

Look at the top of the page and click on the menu and choose a subject or discussion area you want to join in with.

I hope you are ok but feel free to open up your own discussion if you don't find what you need on the list.

Above all, enjoy!
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @JenniD - & welcome to this community. You can certainly chat here any time about your condition, & anything else. As Robert says, do please join in, & our virtual 'Coffee lounge' is a great place to start.
    If you need any advice/help there's usually someone here who may be able to help, so please do ask if you have any questions.
    If you would be OK with telling us a little bit about yourself, that will likely help if you have a question(s). Thank you for joining us all. :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @JenniD  and welcome to the community, I'm sure our members would be happy to advise on your situation if you provide more details about anything concerning you in particular :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @JenniD! How are you this morning? :)
    Scope

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @JenniD and welcome from me!  I am glad you found us.

As you can see our members are a friendly bunch who would love to chat to you more about your condition and support you with any difficulties you might be experiencing. 

if you take a look at our list of different categories and scroll down you will see a section dedicated to various impairments.  If you spot one that fits your condition feel free to have a nosey and add any questions you might have.

Have a great Thursday and speak soon :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • JenniD
    Options
    Thanx for the warm welcome all. I surely will be asking advice. Going to be good to chat on here. 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @JenniD :) We look forward to seeing your posts, and having more of a chat with you.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @JenniD :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • GingerNinja2020
    GingerNinja2020 Community member Posts: 26 Connected
    Options
    Hey welcome to the site ?
    Hope you are well?
  • JenniD
    Options
    Hiya.Thank you. Yes I'm well thanx. How are you doing? 
  • GingerNinja2020
    GingerNinja2020 Community member Posts: 26 Connected
    Options
    Am okay ?
    I am always up for chats if we can chat privately?
    Anything nice planned for the weekend?
    Have a nice weekend ?

Brightness