Hi, my name is Ziggy1957! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Ziggy1957!

Options
Ziggy1957
Ziggy1957 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
I'm a hobbyist artist and intuitive tarot reader and energy worker. I'm qualified in working with tarot, oracles, crystals, pendulums, and energy healing. I love cats - and my long-suffering husband! Married 5 years but together 30 years - on and off! lol x I don't like to emphasise my disabilities - they're a fact of life - like many others here. I'm a high functioning autistic too who's recently getting statemented... I hate the idea but like most things - no 'proof' - no belief... Covid makes things difficult but I try to stay upbeat and optimistic in most things :)

Comments

• Oxonlady
    Oxonlady Scope Member Posts: 566 Pioneering
    Options
    Well done @Ziggy1957, it's very important to focus on positive things and keep yourself occupied with activities you enjoy.

I have chronic illnesses and lack of mobility but my artwork keeps me going!
    Wishing you all the best. 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @Ziggy1957 Welcome to our online community.  It's lovely to meet you.

You sound like such a creative spiritual person!  I'm intrigued by tarot cards and once had a reading that was spot on.  Do you do many readings with people?

Also, I have 3 cats so if you ever want to compare cat stories give me a shout  :D

The pandemic has been a really blimming difficult time and we are trying our best to be positive on the community.  So if you ever need company, come and talk to us!  You can find lots of different chat in our categories  or if you fancy a relaxed natter and games visit our virtual coffee lounge.  I'm sure the people there will be as fascinated as I am about your hobbies!
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ziggy1957
    Ziggy1957 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
    Options
    H Cher - nice to meet you! Yes I am very creative and its been a positive for me through these last few months as I've focussed myself on designing and creating a very unique tarot deck using my personal art! All ready - just looking for a reasonably priced printer!...Yes I have done a number of readings with people - I used to do psychic nights at The Ship in Gillingham, Kent - but with Covid - all that's on hold for now... Meantime I also do readings through my Fb page Secret Redes (feel free to like) where you can see what I do and all the lovely positive feedback I've received... Would love to share cat stories - mine are such characters... The eldest is 12is and about a metre long when lying down - weights over 6kgs!... The smallest who's about the same age is half his size and weights just on 3lbs or so!... The youngest is the middle size - but got a big personality! lol x Thanks for invite to the categories and virtual coffee lounge - I may pop in there some time! x

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Ohh I'll be sure to give your FB page a little look.

Your cats sound gorgeous and wow your oldest one is long  :D  My oldest is Frank who is around 14 now.  He's a grumpy old man and unfortunately is going to the vets this Saturday as he has sore gums.  The middle one is Trinity who is 6 and she's a timid little thing.  While Lavender who is 2 is a little minx and has half the neighbourhood fawning over her!  They are all rescue cats and are very much the bosses of this house!

Great, I hope to see more of you about.  Have a nice night!  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ziggy1957 - & welcome to this great community from me too. I have a 1 year old cat who was abandoned near me when she was about 3 months old, & she is very mischievous, but also very loving. It's great you have a positive outlook, as that certainly helps. I hope to see you around the forum. :)
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Ziggy1957 :) I'm so jealous of your cats! How are you getting on today? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Ziggy1957
    Scope

• Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ziggy1957 and welcome to the community :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness