Hi, my name is Trufflefoot! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Trufflefoot!

Options
Trufflefoot
Trufflefoot Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello Everyone .....I have Just joined ,and would like to become an active member of the Scope Online Community ......and would welcome any tips or advice as I find my feet ......

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome @Trufflefoot thank you for joining you are most welcome.

Have a look around our different sections to get used to the site you may like to look in our virtual coffee lounge as that is where the more general chat takes place 

Feel free to join in and also to ask any questions and I look forward to seeing you around
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Trufflefoot - welcome to the community, & thank you for joining with your post that you'd like to be an active member of this great online group. As mentioned, do have a look around & join in with the discussions. Our virtual 'Coffee lounge' is a great place to start, where you'll 'meet' members of the Scope team, some regular members, & some newer ones. You could also join in welcoming other new members if you wish. We all do our best to support & help each other; that's what this community is about. :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Trufflefoot and welcome to the online community.

I'm glad to hear you are keen to become an active member of the community, it's great to have you here.

You can find our list of categories here in case there's any specific area you wish to talk about on the community. A good place to start is always the virtual coffee lounge, which is where we talk about more light hearted subjects and play games. 

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • emmarenshaw
    emmarenshaw Community member Posts: 710 Pioneering
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Trufflefoot I’m Emma.
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Trufflefoot :) I'm glad you've found us. 

Have you been able to find your way around the community okay? Give us a shout if you need any help.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @Trufflefoot :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019

Brightness