Pip update — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Pip update

Options
Cress
Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
edited October 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
So after not wanting to see my report, on the basis that bad news travels faster...I changed my mind.
If they go with the report then I've scraped through for daily living at standard rate, which is what I'd hoped for...no having to go for mr or tribunal yay!
Review to take place after 18 months
Nothing for mobility...I'd said that I go out locally once or twice a week for any meds or missed items from grocery delivery and that I never went anywhere unfamiliar alone...she'd written that although it distressed me going out, she didnt think it was so severe as to prevent me functioning once outside...but she never mentioned problems with unfamiliar journeys...so I take that as she doesn't think or believe it to be a problem.
Apart from that, everything she wrote was as I'd told her...there was nothing untrue or unfair written and mention of how I sounded very low, sad, withdrawn and anxious came up throughout the report.
I mention that as I have read of people saying they were obviously anxious etc but the assessor had described them as perfectly fine...
So here's hoping they go with the report!
It's over!!
Thanks to everyone here for their support...giving me the courage to go for an mr etc if I felt it was necessary.
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.