Hi, my name is GingerNinja2020! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is GingerNinja2020!

Options
GingerNinja2020
GingerNinja2020 Community member Posts: 26 Connected
Hello everyone!
My name is James I am 20 and new to this site :smile:
Looking to make some new friends and chat 
I have got 22q is there anybody out there that are wanting to make friends 

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hi @GingerNinja2020! Great username. Welcome to the community :) 

The best place to go to get to know our other members is the virtual coffee lounge. Feel free to take a look through, and get involved in any discussions that interest you. You can also have a look through our other categories here.

Do you have any particular interests? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • GingerNinja2020
    Options
    Hi Tori 
    How are you today?
    Thank you for the reply
    I am into football (Derby County fan)
    Gaming especially PS4/PS5 
    when it comes in a few weeks can’t wait ?
    Have a great day!

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @GingerNinja2020

Welcome to the community, it's great to have you here :) 

As mentioned above, love the username!
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • GingerNinja2020
    Options
    Hi Ross
    Thank you so much ? 
    Looking forward to meeting and chatting in groups 
    Have a great day 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome from me too I look forward to seeing you around 
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,616 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi James,

I've just Googled 22q as I'd never heard of it before...learnt something new there!  :)

What sort of PS games do you play?  
  • GingerNinja2020
    Options
    Hi OverlyAnxious 
    The sort of games I like to play are:
    Battlefield 
    Call of duty can’t wait for the new one in a couple of weeks
    Fifa 
    Star Wars 
    Battle Island 
    Uncharted 
    Last of us 
    And basically war games, sports, puzzles, adventure games and games that are free lol 
  • Tori_Scope
    Options
    I've posted a few threads below that I think you might enjoy to get you started @GingerNinja2020:

• GingerNinja2020
    Options
    Hi Tori 
    Thank you for the reply 
    I will have a look 
    Could you tell me more about the Football competition you have going on?

• Tori_Scope
    Options
    Sure @GingerNinja2020. A list of upcoming games are posted each week, plus one bonus game. You reply to the new post each week with your predictions for what the score line will be, and the number of predictions you got correct will be counted up and added to the table. Hopefully that makes sense? Let me know if you have any questions! I'll also tag @WestHam06 in here, as they help to run the competition :) 

• GingerNinja2020
    Options
    Okay thank you for the reply 
    and I probably have to disappoint you as I am a Derby County fan lol 
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,616 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi OverlyAnxious 
    The sort of games I like to play are:
    Battlefield 
    Call of duty can’t wait for the new one in a couple of weeks
    Fifa 
    Star Wars 
    Battle Island 
    Uncharted 
    Last of us 
    And basically war games, sports, puzzles, adventure games and games that are free lol 
    Good selection of games there!

I'm a Call of Duty fan myself, will have to wait until Christmas for the new one though lol.  :D
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @GingerNinja2020
                                         How are you? Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us, it's great to meet you. @Tori_Scope has done a brilliant explanation of the football competition but please do ask any questions you may have. I'm happy to post on your wall when the fixtures come out and when the table is updated if this helps and the competition is something you feel you would like to join in with. Please do just let me know. Also, you only have to make predictions on the game week's you want too, so there is no pressure if you do miss a week. Hope this makes sense. I read you are a Derby fan, please may I ask, how are you feeling about your season so far, what do you make of Rooney? Thank you

Thank you @Tori_Scope :) 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @GingerNinja2020 - just adding my 'Welcome to the community.' Do pop into the 'Coffee lounge,' where many of the interests similar to your own are discussed. Hope to see you there. :)
  • GingerNinja2020
    Options
    WestHam06 said:
    Hi @GingerNinja2020
                                         How are you? Welcome to the community and thank you for joining us, it's great to meet you. @Tori_Scope has done a brilliant explanation of the football competition but please do ask any questions you may have. I'm happy to post on your wall when the fixtures come out and when the table is updated if this helps and the competition is something you feel you would like to join in with. Please do just let me know. Also, you only have to make predictions on the game week's you want too, so there is no pressure if you do miss a week. Hope this makes sense. I read you are a Derby fan, please may I ask, how are you feeling about your season so far, what do you make of Rooney? Thank you

Thank you @Tori_Scope :) 
    I join in please 
    This season is the worst season I seen in years can’t remember the last time we started so badly 
    Rooney well where can I start I mean he is good at free kicks but he is slow and always passing round the back instead of going forward 
    Also he probably is earning more money then the other players in our team and we could have probably used that money on young quality players instead 
    But I am a Derby fan till I die so hopefully we go up this season after a terrific start lol
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    You've listed a great selection of games there @GingerNinja2020, especially Uncharted and The Last Of Us, those are two of my favourite video game series of all time. 

I would definitely suggest getting involved with the video games thread that Tori listed above, it'd be great to have your contributions there.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • GingerNinja2020
    Options
    You've listed a great selection of games there @GingerNinja2020, especially Uncharted and The Last Of Us, those are two of my favourite video game series of all time. 

I would definitely suggest getting involved with the video games thread that Tori listed above, it'd be great to have your contributions there.
    Hi 
    I will join the group 
    Is there any local groups I could join in as I am from Derby
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    Have you checked on Facebook @GingerNinja2020?

• GingerNinja2020
    Options
    Have you checked on Facebook @GingerNinja2020?
    I haven’t actually what is your Facebook page that I can join on would be most helpful 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    hi @GingerNinja2020, if you have Facebook you could just log on there and do a search for groups near you? 

I don't have any suggestions.

Brightness