Dissertation Help. — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Dissertation Help.

AshworthRDCardiff
AshworthRDCardiff Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited October 2020 in Research and opportunities
To whom this may concern, 

I am currently in my Third year at Cardiff University and am therefore currently writing my dissertation. My question is titled COVID-19: The Beginning of the End of Cash? An Evaluation of a possible Cashless Society in the UK in the wake of the coronavirus outbreak and has a section that focuses on several vulnerable groups who may be set to be left behind, if this transition did indeed occur I am currently in the research phase and I am looking to gain the opinions of several charitable organisations, as I am unable to contact these groups myself due to the  so I am wondering if anyone at the publication, or anyone else you may feel is relevant, would be able to answer my questionnaire and provide me with the insight I need. 

The link to the questions is below. Email me with any questions.

[removed by moderator pending review]

The survey was written to be answered by the charity itself, but if anyone has the time to complete it then that would be very useful. 

Thanks in advance, Robert.

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    edited October 2020
    Hi @AshworthRDCardiff! Welcome to the community :)

We need to check a few things before we allow research to be posted onto the community. Could you please email community@scope.org.uk with some more details about your research? I've removed your survey link for the time being. 

I've just seen that you posted this in the Events, Research, and Opportunities category too. I'm going to delete that post, as I moved this post into that category before I'd seen that you made another post. 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.