Drum Rolll ,lovely brown letter on pip mr decision — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Drum Rolll ,lovely brown letter on pip mr decision

gillian72
gillian72 Community member Posts: 304 Pioneering
edited October 2020 in PIP, DLA, and AA
Omg omg yessssssss , enhanced rate on both omg I've never seen or touched this amount of money in my life I can get rid of my 1970s second hand stuff an hire a skip an omg an get a new bed. Lol I've got plastic boxes holding up one side of my bed lol?????
Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Wow that is fantastic news so pleased for you and thanks for sharing.

Guess you will be busy now updatmng your furniture and stuff
  • gillian72
    @janer1967 ? Thankyou Janer hope ur well an safe I can. Lockdown stress free ish lol? Hang on there's more it says now I've made my decision we may owe you more money we will send you a letter to tell u more about this ??? Don't have a. Clue what this is about ,Janer can. they take this money back of me for my debts again do u no ??? ? Xxx
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Great news. If it's already been received then no they wont ask for it back.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Lots of people get the money before the award letter explaining the amount of back pay and the monthly payments 

When you get the letter it will explain it all 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Fantastic, congratulations @gillian72
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Great news @gillian72 - congratulations. :)
  • Cress
    Cress Community member Posts: 1,012 Pioneering
    Brilliant news @gillian72 !
    Happy shopping! Lol
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    @gillian72 Fab news, thank you for letting us know and giving our other members hope :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Excellent news!! :smiley:

Some of that vintage 1970s stuff might be valuable again now!  :D
  • gillian72
    Thankyou everyone for your kind messages I finally got to the end this time instead of giving up even having a phorisaris breakout so stressed out worrying the outcome plus this novid19 lockdown doesn't help us worrying atm hope ur staying safe too everyone xxx??
  • gillian72
    Omg @overlyanxious lol my kids are going mad at me to get a new telly grrrr lol I'm not joking my Hoover is one of dysons 1st ever made nice big bulky one lol my fridge is older then both of these made by lec I think an can take these plastic boxes that's holding one side of my bed up aswell I've been wondering why I can't afford to have a nice modern bits that makes a house updated like everyone else lol plus it's to much to clean up I don't no where to start ( COD ) multi tasker to multi destarter lol lol xx??
  • gillian72
    @scope team I'm gonna put a photo up to show u how much stuff I have for you this room is my lazy daughters way of cleaning up her room this is what she does instead of folding clothes up an bagging them up ready for you , I always get told yeah yeah I know Il do it later fgs stop moaning about it fgs lol lol always sat on there iPhones I don't no how they don't bump in to each outside lol lol does my head in ??
  • gillian72
    Wow I've all ready had £2400 backdated from them ?? an just got £3000 an £44 pounds back pay aswell yes both amounts had already gone in b4 there letters came I don't check my bank account much lol I'm so old school set In my ways ???
  • gillian72
    @janer1967 lol no I don't owe pip owt lol no they told me about how much an when payments dates every four weeks it said this after my award info details, says also now I have made my decision we may owe you more money we will explain why in a different letter to this one
  • gillian72
    Hello everyone hope everyone is good an staying safe ?? just to update about dm letter, well I'm still waiting here of them , but did get browny of esa , all it said was we owe u £1400 so we have took it off what u owe us lol ??
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    Yay I’m so happy for you xxx
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,333 Disability Gamechanger
    Any debt that you owe them can be taken from backdated money that's owed to you, sadly. The good thing is, at least that's one debt you no longer owe.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • gillian72
    Lol @poppy123456 yeah I know they took last esa backdated ££ aswell if only it was no longer ?? however this time I'm not sure how they owed me it because esa amount hasn't changed lol
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    How come you owed them money ? Was this esa did they over pay you ?   Xx 
  • gillian72
    @cupcake88? Hiya cupcake hope ur well an staying safe? Awwthankyou for message ?

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.