The good but bad catch game - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

The good but bad catch game

2»

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I don't have a main hobby, so that's probably a yes from me :D It's good to make yourself do things you don't want to do sometimes, though.

You have a perfect memory, but you can remember and recall everything that's ever happened to you, good or bad.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,368 Disability Gamechanger
    Accept! :open_mouth:

You can drink as much alcohol as you want but....you will never get the “fun” sedative affect of alcohol.
  • AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 736 Pioneering
    Accepted. I am not a big drinker anyway.   

You get invited to a really posh dinner but are sat next to someone who really loves themself and is also rude, obnoxious and arrogant.
  • 66Mustang
    Accept, I will just humour them while eating the delicious food and drink :yum:

You can go back in time but you are not allowed to change anything, just observe.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Accept, I wouldn't want to change anything anyway.

You can make an appearance in your favourite TV show, but the show will end after your episode.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • AndyGT
    I couldn't see the end of Dr WHO even if it meant not appearing in it
      A shame but such is life.  I give you time travel to go back and change one thing in your life but be aware of the butterfly effect and what occurs next....
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    I accept, taking onboard a potential risk
    You can safely travel to the moon (& back), but must stay there for 6 months
  • AndyGT
    I accept, as long as I have some sort of decent accommodation.   

You become excellent in a field of the arts of your choice, but the press follow you everywhere and print nasty stories. 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Oooh no, I couldn't do with being harassed.  I'd be secretly excellent instead :D 

You have a personal chef who will cook your favourite meals for you everyday, but you can only ever drink tap water.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • 66Mustang
    Oh that’s a difficult one as I think part of the fun is pairing great food with great liquid!!

I’d probably accept, though!!

You can be absolutely fantastic, the best in the world, at video games but you can only play single player. :D
  • AndyGT
    Hmmmm ..........  I would probably say no I prefer board games anyway and yes that shows my age. 

You become an excellent chef but can only  cook stuff you don't like. 

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    No thank you......the thought of cooking tripe, ugh!
    You can have any books you want, but are unable to read 10 pages in the middle of each book
  • 66Mustang
    edited November 2020
    Oh that’s an awkward one...I don’t read lots so I think I’ll stick to buying what I do read and being allowed to read the whole book!!

You are given a debit card with unlimited funds in it but you have to give up all of your current possessions, except the clothes you are wearing, including your house and start again!
  • leeCal
    leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
    I accept, retail therapy at last! ?

you can be invisible for up to a half hour a day but the time is taken off your lifespan!

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• 66Mustang
    Accept!

You can eat your favourite food all the time (and still get the nutrients you need) but you can’t eat anything else :o
  • AndyGT
    .ummmmm no go I'm afraid.  As they  say, variety is the
     Spice of life and eating my favourite food all the time I would get bored.

You meet a star or sports person of your choice that you have always wanted to meet, but it is stuck in a lift and they are boring, self centred and arrogant. 

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    No thank you, I'd be gutted!  :o  It makes you wonder how true this would be if it happened! 

You can have the baking skills of Mary Berry but everything tastes the same to you.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• AndyGT
    I'd take that.  If you know what goes into the bake you would have a pretty good idea what it should taste like, even if you couldn't taste it and you could  fib.
    You design an electric car that can do in excess of 400 miles on a full charge and only cost about £30, but because of the increase in electricity  needed  more coal is burnt.

Brightness