Pipi would like to go — Scope | Disability forum

Pipi would like to go

Audrey27 Member Posts: 2 Listener
Can you help me with trying to get pip as I don't understand all the questions could you help me with% thanks pls get bk asap 



Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.