I'm stressed that I still haven't got a tribunal date after 9 months — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm stressed that I still haven't got a tribunal date after 9 months

Options
naz786
naz786 Community member Posts: 62 Connected
I'm still waiting on my tribunal date coming up to 9months really stressed about all this my health is getting worse and worse 

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,003 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI,

Waiting times really depend on backlog in your area, although i've heard that waiting times have decreased a lot since Covid. Unforunately, there's nothing more you can do but wait. You can of course contact HMCTS and ask how much longer you'll be waiting and they maybe able to give you a timescale, although it will just be a guide.

Hopefully, not too much longer now.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @naz786 Sorry to hear you are still waiting for your tribunal and fingers crossed ot wont be too long now.

Use the time to prepare and get your case ready make sure you know what descriptors you are fighting for and the reason why, prepare examples of what happens when you try and do the activity, also go through the bundle and why DWP feel you are not entitled and your reasoning why you think you are 
  • ernie2009
    ernie2009 Community member Posts: 167 Pioneering
    Options
    naz786 said:
    I'm still waiting on my tribunal date coming up to 9months really stressed about all this my health is getting worse and worse 
    good morning naz, unfortunatly at these times waiting on claim results, assessments etc there are not many that dont go through what you are going through. ive recntly gone through it for the 3rd time and even though succesfull each time i always put myself through it worrying and all my mental health issues kick in. i know its no good me saying try not to worry as i know you still will as i did but what i found which really helped was talking about it especially to the very nice people on here. i found talking about it helped me no end so please dont be afraid to talk. if ever you want to message feel free as im home most of the day/night with plenty of time on my hands. hoping today sunday is a peacefull stress free day for you.

Brightness

Do you need advice on your energy costs?

Scope’s Disability Energy Support service is open to any disabled household in England or Wales in which one or more disabled people live. You can get free advice from an expert adviser on managing energy debt, switching tariffs, contacting your supplier and more. Find out more information by visiting our
Disability Energy Support webpage.