Hi, my name is Susanna - I'd love to talk shopping with you! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Susanna - I'd love to talk shopping with you!

shancock
shancock Community member Posts: 1 Listener
edited November 2020 in Research and opportunities
Hi everyone,

I'd really like to get your insights and thoughts around your experiences of shopping and retail as a whole. I'm aware that there are many mobility shops which I have mixed feelings about. They offer solutions but I, personally, find them uninspiring and outdated. I'd also like to understand how your experiences are with online shopping - what works and what drives you insane? I want to create a report and would really value your inputs so 

1. mobility shops - what would they look like if you were put in charge?
2. general retail shopping online - does it work and if not, where is it going wrong?

Thank you!

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2020
    Hello @shancock and welcome to our community.  I think you are exploring an interesting subject and would tend to agree that mobility shops aren't the most inspiring of places!

Before our members get back to you, could you please email the community team at community@scope.org.uk outlining how you will use and store the data you collect.  This is just to safeguard our members interests and double-check details will be kept safely.

Many thanks.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.