I'm a celebrity... get me out of here official chat thread - Page 2 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm a celebrity... get me out of here official chat thread

Comments

• WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi @Ross_Scope
                                  I'm pleased I wasn't the only one confused by that answer :) Last night's question was one I had to really think about, though, like the celebrities, I would have got that one right :) I loved the way Jordon thought of the tattoo on Nessa's arm in Gavin and Stacey to come to a conclusive answer, brilliant :) I know, the eating trials are never easy ones to watch and it seems they seem to be getting earlier in the series, there is definitely more to come :) Please may I ask, did you see the I'm a Celebrity show, on a week before this series started, celebrating the this year being the twentieth series? Ant and Dec did an eating trial- so funny :) Poor Jordon, up again for the trial, at least he had a night off last night :) Thank you
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes that was really funny how he knew the answer from watching Gavin and Stacey @WestHam06, such a random place to gain wisdom from :D 

I haven't seen that show no, but I would definitely like to, seeing Ant and Dec do a trial would be so much fun. I'll have a look for it.

Yes I'm quite apprehensive for Jordan as he is doing the trial alone. How do you think he'll do?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • WestHam06
    I hope that you are able to find the Ant and Dec trial, definitely worth a watch :) I think Jordon will complete the trial and I think he will get 7 stars, please may I ask how do you think he will do? Thank you 
  • RacheleLeahSilvera
    RacheleLeahSilvera Scope Member Posts: 77 Courageous
    Did anyone catch last night's first show?  If so, what did you think to the castle and this years contestants?  Any early favourites? 

Personally, I love this year's setting and thought it really showed off some of Wales beautiful landscape and culture.  I'll be interested to see how Mo Farah copes without his regular exercise and I thought Jordan being nauseous was quite funny  :D  

Also, it brought a bit of 'normality' to lockdown and was nice to see on my telly again! 
    @Cher_Scope
    Yeah I did and love this years line up. I'm was also happy to see representation on the show of somebody who was a disability as It is pretty rare especially in a show of that nature.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2020
    Just catching up with this thread after some days off and I'm loving that some of you are enjoying it as much as me! 

The trial with Jordan, Shane and the snakes in the tomb had me giggling, "happy place, happy place",  Poor Jordan is also doing tonight's trial isn't he? My guess is he'll get 6 stars @WestHam06

And yes @RacheleLeahSilvera it's refreshing to see Hollie Arnold on the show.  Hopefully it will educate the public about how people with missing limbs live their everyday life  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Honestly @WestHam06 my gut feeling is that he won't complete the trial, I just have a horrible feeling that him being on his own will make the experience worse for him. Fingers crossed I'm wrong though.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • WestHam06
    WOW just WOW, Jordon proved everyone wrong and more importantly proved to himself that he can do anything he puts his mind too and overcome his fears, good on him :)

Absolutely agree @Cher_Scope, the trial with Jordon and Shane was brilliant and had me in stitches :smiley: I am not completely sure but I think Jordon's happy place is 'Turf Moor' though he hasn't really mentioned it much :smiley:

Please may I ask, how do people think Mo will get on in this evening's trial? I'm going to go with 10, he's a natural winner though he is in a very different environment. Thank you
  • Cher_Alumni
    @WestHam06 I'm so proud of Jordan!  You can see his confidence rising and he absolutely smashed last night's trial.   

I'm with you.  I think Mo will do well and will get the highest amount possible, which I think is 12?   :)

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• WestHam06
    I know, you absolutely can see Jordon's confidence rising and it wouldn't surprise me if we see him in the final :) On that note, please may I ask, does anyone have any early feelings about who may be King or Queen of the Castle?
    You're right @Cher_Scope, 12 stars up for grabs in the trial but I'm not sure if Mo will get all 12 but I think he'll do well :) 
    Please may I ask, who's looking forward to the live trial? Thank you
  • WestHam06
    Mo did well last night, I think the trial was harder than it looked, but very, very funny to watch :smiley: Please may I ask, what did people think of the live trial? I thought it was good and really liked that even though they had been spilt into teams, they were really encouraging of one another, that is exactly what is needed :) Thank you
  • Cher_Alumni
    edited November 2020
    @WestHam06 He did do well!  It reminded me of the Paul Burrell trial that was on years back (if you can remember that far).  I loved his little squeals :D 

Yes I liked the group trial too.  I must admit I only watched half of it because I was tired though - who won in the end?  Has anyone been picked for tonight's trial?

• WestHam06
    edited November 2020
    Hi @Cher_Scope
                                  Hope you are well. I have seen the Paul Burrell trial, absolutely hilarious :smiley: It was shown in the I'm a Celeb show which celebrated this being the twentieth series. Please may I ask, did you see this programme, Ant and Dec did a trial in it, it was classic :smiley:
    The live trial ended with the Lords winning meaning that they recieved a banquet and also meaning that the ladies will be doing tonight's trial, which looks really tough but I have a feeling the ladies will be great at it, though will be highly entertaining for the audience watching at home :smiley: Thank you
  • Cher_Alumni
    @WestHam06 ooh thank you for the update.  I hoped the ladies would win but nevermind  :D My friend told me about the Ant and Dec trial show, I will watch it on catch-up as it sounds hilarious hehe.

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Very disappointed with last nights show wasnt expecting it just to be a repeat of the week though there were a few bits of unseen footage
  • Cher_Alumni
    @janer1967 Yeah me and and my friends were unimpressed!  I switched over to Netflix to watch a film.  Looking forward to tonight's show though :)

• Ross_Alumni
    That show on Saturday was strange, but there must have been a good reason for them doing it? 

Either way, love the way Ant and Dec addressed it in the opening scene of last night's show.

• WestHam06
    Ant and Dec are brilliant and read the situation so well :) Please may I ask, how do people think AJ and Jessica will get on in tonight's trial? It looks like a tough one, I think they will get 8 stars. I'm so pleased Jordon is camp leader, so deserved :) Also, great shout in having Victoria as his deputy. Thank you. 
  • janer1967
    I like AJ so glad he is getting some air time finally I hope they do well but think they are all getting fed up of winning all the stars then getting the sort of food they have had so far 
  • Cher_Alumni
    Anyone watch this last night?  Who's your favourites?  I'm team Jordan and Vernon.  I think Shane is perhaps getting a little bit annoyed by the lack of food and chores too.

• janer1967
    Yes I watched last night ,my favourite is AJ but that is because of the other things he has done before lie strictly and hunted (for stand up2 cancer )

Face book is going crazy with comments about Bev being vegan to avoid trials but eating the treats and stuff Im sure I saw her eating the crayfish last night sucking the shells ? Others say her an Mo have been given alternatives like vegan scotch eggs ? Mo can only have halal
    Im not sure myself

Who do you think will be voted out first ?

Brightness