I'm a celebrity... get me out of here official chat thread - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm a celebrity... get me out of here official chat thread

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    I think maybe one of those we have seen less on screen like Holly or Russell will go first :(

Oooh I've not seen the comments on FB yet but I did think Bev got it easy in the eating trial! 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Is tonight the drinking trial? I always enjoy that one
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Yes I think it us drinking challenge 

I like it when they have the night at the pub drinking and singing 

And the last trial the water slide thing 
  • Cher_Alumni
    How funny was last nights trial?  :D  Jess' reaction to the drinks was hilarious.  

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• janer1967
    I dont know how they can do they would without doubt be sick I have often thought about the affects eating and drinking those stuff would affect the tummy later as like last night. Such a shame to have earnt the starts but then be too sick to eat the reward

I see they made a pointy of showing Bev having a different meal to ther others last night
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Hi all, 
              Been a good week this week :) Please may I ask what your thoughts were about last night's trial? I thought it was tough as there didn't seem to be much space to move around in. I wonder who will be first to go out tonight, I'm team Jordon and team Gi :) Thank you
  • janer1967
    I agree @WestHam06 the trial last night did seem to be rather impossible . Glad AJ will be doing a trial tonight.

I think maybe Hollie or Russel will go tonight Russel hasnt been voted yet for anything which is a shame as he would do well I think  
  • WestHam06
    Thank you @janer1967, I'm pleased I'm not the only one who thought the trial last night was difficult. I agree that it is a shame Russel hasn't been voted to do a trial but it will be interesting to see, if he manages to avoid the vote off tonight, whether he gets an opportunity to do a trial when the celebrities decide who do the trials. Thank you. 
  • WestHam06
    Please may I ask, what are people's thoughts to Holly being the first to be voted out? Please may I also ask who people think will be voted out tonight? Thank you
  • Cher_Alumni
    @WestHam06 I was gutted to see Holly go first :(  She's been a great ambassador for disabled people but unfortunately, I don't think she got enough screen-time.  

I think tonight probably Ruth will go.  What about you?

• janer1967
    I was sad to see Holly go but I wasnt surprised not enough screen time and not enough people to stand up and vote for a disabled achiever 

I think it might be Russel tonight not that I want it to be I would like to see Shane or Bev go, they getting on my nerves with all their been there done that

I loved the story from G last night about the song " Its all about you " being written for her and wherte the ,lyrtics had come from 
  • Ross_Alumni
    I have to admit, I didn't watch the show last night, I wasn't overly interested to see highlights from the last week

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • WestHam06
    Hi @Cher_Scope
                                  I have to agree, I don't think Holly did get enough screen time and I definitely believe there were at least three possibly four contestants who should have been voted out before Hollie. I also agree with @janer1967 in that there are just not enough people out there who stand up for people with disabilities, which is sad given the vast qualities that people with disabilities have to offer :( 
    I agree @janer1967 the story Gi shared with regard to 'It's all about you' was so cute and it's rare to hear love stories such as the one she has with Tom, we are very fortunate that she shares some of that with us. 
    I think Ruth may go tonight. Thank you. 
  • janer1967
    @Ross_Scope It was different this week it showed unseen footage of them learning to sing, dance and lots of activities as a group. It didnt go over the trials or anything so was much better than the catch up show last week. In fact in my opinion it was better than the daily shows for showing what they are up to in there 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Interesting, thanks for letting me know @janer1967 :) 

I wasn't overly sad at any of the departures last night

• janer1967
    I wanted Russel to stay would rather see shane go 
  • Cher_Alumni
    I loved last nights karaoke in The Castle Inn!  It made me pine for a good night out with my mates  <3

• janer1967
    @Cher_Scope The pub night is always one of my favourite bits and the cyclone type challenge at the end, wonder if they will do this though this year I hope so
  • Cher_Alumni
    @janer1967 I hope they do too, or something really similar :)  Psst, who are we wanting to win?  Vernon or Jordan still have my vote!  Or Giovanna who is really sweet.

• janer1967
    AJ but I dont think he will win think he will go tonight as long as it's not Shane I dont mind 

Brightness