Does anyone know any sites that have Xbox Series X in stock? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Does anyone know any sites that have Xbox Series X in stock?

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
edited November 2020 in Coffee lounge
Topic.

Contrary to popular belief I'm not mad enough to pay stupid money for one on eBay due to the high demand.

I've tried Argos, Base.com and Game so far, all out of stock! Argos only got stock yesterday!

I'm trying to source one for Christmas for Dad to get me, I've said I'll go halves on it and pay the delivery charges.

Tagged:

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Try amazon very.co.uk, currys PC world,  

Personally I think you will struggle this happens every year when they release new consoles as initially they fulfill all the pre orders 
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Also yo remind you in case you are not aware you need a 4k tv to play this console 
  • [Deleted User]
    janer1967 said:
    Also yo remind you in case you are not aware you need a 4k tv to play this console 

I have 2, one at my Parents', one at the Flat.

• [Deleted User]
    So I checked Very.co.uk, and Amazon, no stock and Amazon don't know if/when they'll get any more.

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    I think Smyths are expecting to get more stock in December @MrAllen1976.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I can empathise with you @MrAllen1976. We only managed to get a PS5 because my brother stayed at his laptop for hours refreshing when all the stock came in. 

Trying to think of places I don't think you've mentioned:

John Lewis
    Currys
    ?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited November 2020
    I'll try PC World.

Last I heard Cole's/John Lewis are on the verge of going bust?

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2020
    I'll try PC World.

Last I heard Cole's/John Lewis are on the verge of going bust?

Thats not quite right for starters the name Cole Bros disappeared years ago, John Lewis like many retailers are having a difficult time for obvious reasons but they are not on the verge of going bust.
    Just to add the Sheffield store is relocating its Barkers Pool offices into the actual store building and the store will remain open.

2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    I'm glad our kids are all grown up and the annual hunt for the latest toy is history, even both the grandkids are getting ££ this year due to the ongoing situation.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I mean, whether they're struggling financially or not, they still produce awesome Christmas adverts :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • cupcake88
    cupcake88 Posts: 1,273 Pioneering
    I’m trying to get ps5 for my partner for Christmas I have been saving up for one for him . There expensive 350 and 450 think the Xbox and digital Xbox is 250 and 450 . I have tried my best to get one and couldn’t I was online on the release day online queuing and they all sold out . And then on eBay you see people selling pictures of a ps5 for 400 quid trying to con people or you can buy a console for 1000 quid err no thanks I’ll wait till they are released whether it’s before or after Xmas there be more in stock at some point . 

I have some savings a small amount so i would like to treat my partner to one as he’s really taken care of me I’m so very lucky . I really hope there are more released before Xmas if I manage to get one or see any updates on Xbox I’ll let you all know . I’m sure they have some of the digital new Xboxes. 

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2020
    Good luck with getting your hands on a PS5 @cupcake88, although I'm sure your partner would be fine if you gave it to him after Christmas! Would the PS5 be a surprise? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.

Brightness