I wish I were a ... — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I wish I were a ...

leeCal
leeCal Community member Posts: 7,550 Disability Gamechanger
edited November 2020 in Coffee lounge
hi, just for fun, complete the sentence “I wish I were a ...” 
And perhaps add a why you wish you were a ...
?

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
― Dalai Lama XIV

Comments

• leeCal
    I wish I were a reindeer, one of Santa’s obviously, what fun that would be!

“This is my simple religion. No need for temples. No need for complicated philosophy. Your own mind, your own heart is the temple. Your philosophy is simple kindness.” 
    ― Dalai Lama XIV

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    I wish I was a fly on the wall in certain peoples life just so I can see what their life is like 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    I wish I was a billionaire
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 13,367 Disability Gamechanger
    I wouldn’t mind being James Bond. He gets to do all my favourite things - cars, travel, fine food and drink. I would pass on the “intimacy” with other people though :D
  • woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,519 Disability Gamechanger
    I wish I was rich enough to give a £1million to help the homeless this Christmas
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    I wish I was April Rose Pengilly's real life bloke.

For those who don't watch the soaps, she's arguably the hottest woman in Neighbours, I might be 12 years (and 4 days) the Actress's senior but heck, I still "would" lol.

For a cleaner option, I wish I were Bill Gates' PA, he has Asperger's like me so we'd be kindred spirits lol.

• leeCal
    Great wishes, if only they could all come true! ?

― Dalai Lama XIV

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    I wish I were a dolphin so I could swim and have people oooh and aaah over me  :D
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    I wish I were a dolphin so I could swim and have people oooh and aaah over me  :D
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

• leeCal
    Not to mention all those free herrings @Cher_Scope! ?

― Dalai Lama XIV

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    edited November 2020
    I wish I could be a Puppeteer like the late Bob Carolgees or the late Keith Harris, the fun of sticking my hand up a plastic Duck's bum lol.

"I wish I could fly, up to the sky but I can't" that song still gets me even now all these years later lol!

@Cher_Scope It probably sounds mad but swimming with Dolphins one day is definitely on my "Bucket list"

• OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,586 Disability Gamechanger
    edited November 2020
    I wish I was a little bit taller...  I wish I was a baller... I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a 64 Impala...  ;)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    @Cher_Scope Dolphjins are my favourite animal @MrAllen1976 I have swum with dolphins on 2 occasions and also been on boat trips to see them in their natural environment. certainly something to have on your bucket list

Brightness