Hi, my name is piprep! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is piprep!

Options
piprep
piprep Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Hope your all well!

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @piprep and welcome to Scope's online community :)

How are you today?  Bit nippy out isn't it! 

Have you managed to read any discussions yet?  If not, I'd point you towards our recent discussions where you can see the latest hot topics.  As-well as our virtual coffee lounge where we talk about allsorts, relax and play games!  

Please let us know if there's anything specific we can help with, but in the meantime have a lovely Sunday.
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @piprep - welcome to this great community. Thank you, I'm well, & I hope you are too. Would you like to tell us a little bit about yourself? :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @piprep and welcome to the community :) 

Glad to have you here :) 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @piprep and welcome to the community, have a look around and feel free to join in . Is there any reason for your user name are you a PIP expert ?
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community from me too @piprep :) How are you getting on today? 
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • piprep
    Options
    Thanks for your warm welcome, it was a nice surprise.
    I'm not so bad today just bingeing on Netflix tonight.
    As Cher_Scope said it pretty chilly out and ther not much going on out there even during the day..
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 53,995 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    HI and welcome,

I'm intrigued by your username, are you a PIP expert?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • piprep
    Options
    janer1967 said:
    Hi @piprep and welcome to the community, have a look around and feel free to join in . Is there any reason for your user name are you a PIP expert ?
    Very unimaginative username...
    I am not a professional in that any pip work I do isnt part of a paid job , rather a volunteer offering help through a local community group, also work in a research capacity for some experts who do that for a living initially because I have first hand experience of the PIP application process and a keen interest in case law changes,interested in that area, it gets ever more complex the deeper you go till you have to rely on someone who knows what went wrong as well as what to do, I'm not suggesting to be that person I'm a case law researcher, i see it as a battle of interpretation and which  meanings stand or  fall.
     Most claims can be won especially those switching from dla but often they are  frequently not won or reduced.
    Theres a lot of good information given by scope and I've often found myself looking through the site and the active community proves its very much needed.

Hi Tori_Scope i'm getting on fine.

Brightness