What storage expansion to get for new Xbox? — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

What storage expansion to get for new Xbox?

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
edited December 2020 in Coffee lounge
Been doing some research on Amazon and seen all these https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=xbox+series+s+expansion+storage&ref=nb_sb_noss for not bad prices, I just don't want to spend a lot if I can help it.

Can anyone help me?

Tagged:

Comments

• woodbine
    woodbine Community member Posts: 11,631 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    I have no idea, the last time I played a computer game was pacman in a pub 40 years ago.
    2024 The year of the general election...the time for change is coming 💡

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,056 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Those in that link are not all suitable for the new xbox. The only ones that are suitable are the seagate game drive 4TB for £87.99 and the Sonics 1TB Blue external portable for £48.99. It depends on how much storage you want and only you can answer that one.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 1,651 Connected
    Options
    Those in that link are not all suitable for the new xbox. The only ones that are suitable are the seagate game drive 4TB for £87.99 and the Sonics 1TB Blue external portable for £48.99. It depends on how much storage you want and only you can answer that one.
    The 4 TB would be plenty, I'll ask Dad if I can get one.

• worried33
    worried33 Community member Posts: 492 Pioneering
    Options
    western digital sell refurbished drives, the most price effective way in my opinion, look for their wd passport drives on their website in the refurbished section. You dont need to use an ssd, the traditional hdd can still be used for backwards compatibility games, and cold storage for new games.

Brightness