I'm a celebrity... get me out of here official chat thread - Page 4 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

I'm a celebrity... get me out of here official chat thread

Options
124»

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Jordan or Vernon are my top picks, if I had to pick one though it'd be Jordan. 

I have to say I find Shane a little annoying, does anybody else?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    edited December 2020
    Options
    Really pleased with the final four, in my opinion, they are the right final four. I honestly don't mind who wins from here on in though I have to say I vote for Gi :) I have to say they have been a lovely group this year, lots of good banter and, in my opinion, a little bit of what the country needs right now. Ant and Dec have been on top form as well  :) Looking forward to the Cyclone tonight :) Thank you
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    @WestHam06 I agree, it's really brightened up my nights watching it.  I was a bit sad that Mo went as he's such a sweetie but I reckon (and hope) Jordan might have it in the bag.  

@Ross_Scope Yep, he annoys me at times too when he's full of himself  :|  
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options

Soooo, who's going to win? 

Make your predictions :) 

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Cyclone was brill loved it, think Gi will win but would like it to be Vernon
  • WestHam06
    WestHam06 Community member, Scope Volunteer Posts: 1,396 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Ross_Scope
                                   I hope Gi wins but whoever wins is a worthy winner in their own way :)  I genuinely think they have all been their true selves, which in some series you don't always see. The cyclone was absolutely fantastic :)  Please may I ask @Ross_Scope, who do you think will win? Thank you
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    I agree with you @WestHam06, they seem like a lovely bunch and there's been no falling out at all this year, which is nice.

I think, and hope, that Jordan wins

What about you?

• csno01
    csno01 Community member Posts: 390 Pioneering
    Options
    2020 was a great series. There was no rif raff between any of the campmates, although I  am dissapointed that Givanna won over Jordan. :-(

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Great series this year cant believe it is over already
  • Ross_Alumni
    Options
    It always goes so quickly doesn't it?

I have to say though, I think this is the first time in a few years that I can't remember an awful lot that the winner did. I think her podcast fans won her that crown to be honest

Brightness